Finally........My Fitness Philosophy Has Been Penned !!
1. My Grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60.
She's 97 now and we don't know where the hell she is.
2. The only reason I would take up jogging is so I could hear heavy breathing again.
3. I joined a health club last year and spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound.
Apparently you have to show up.
4. I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
5. I don't excerise at all. If God meant for me to touch my toes,
he would have put them furthur up my body.
6. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by
people who annoy me.
7. I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
8. The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
9. If you are going to try cross-country sking, start with a small country.
10. I don't jog, it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Go Back To Fun Menu